Le contenu
Picamelot - Carte Rully Bourgogne

The History of the wine house Since its creation

Maison Picamelot 1926

As son of a cooper and winemaker himself, Louis Picamelot is one of the first Rullyotins to produce Bourgogne sparkling wines.

Maison Picamelot
The 1930’s

Maison Louis Picamelot‘s first bottles appear on the market.

1949 &

Louis Siraudin and Jean-Baptiste Chautard, the husbands of Louis Picamelot’s two daughters, Marie-Thérèse and Simone, respectively join the family-owned company.

Maison Picamelot 1995

Welcoming in Rully the World's best sommelier of the year, Mr Shinya Tasaki, coming from Japan.


First grapes purchased to Burgundy winegrowers in order to have a better control on the supply management.

Maison Picamelot 2000

Acquisition of a former quarry of over 4000 m² then transformed into a modern winery entirely carved in stone.

Summer 2006

80th Anniversary of the wine house and move to the brand new winery.

Maison Picamelot

Several forgotten terroirs of the Dukes of Burgundy reborn and replanted in the central zone of the Burgundy Climats (inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List since July 4th of 2015). The place called "Les Epoutières", for instance, which first written trace dates back to 1228.

Maison Picamelot 2019

Historical move to the new bio-climatic building made up of 150 meters of rocks. Our sparkling wines are distributed in more than 20 countries.

The life of the Wine House In videos